- I solemnly promise to uphold the aims and responsibilities of Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda and, as an active member, I shall strive to develop the qualities necessary in becoming a responsible business leader.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of the American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects, which contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.
- I believe education is the right of every person.
- I believe the future depends on mutual understanding and cooperation among business, industry, labor, religious, family, and educational institutions, as well as people around the world. I agree to do my utmost to bring about understanding and cooperation among all of these groups.
- I believe every person should prepare for a useful occupation and carry on that occupation in a manner that brings the greatest good to the greatest number.
- I believe every person should actively work toward improving social, political, community, and family life.
- I believe every person has the right to earn a living at a useful occupation.
- I believe every person should take responsibility for carrying out assigned tasks in a manner that brings credit to self, associates, school, and community.
- I believe I have the responsibility to work efficiently and to think clearly. I promise to use my abilities to make the world a better place for everyone.